HG laminate power cleaner easily removes stubborn dirt and grease from all types of laminate flooring. With HG laminate power cleaner, every laminate floor is clean with just a flick of the wrist.
- Removes extremely stubborn dirt and grease
- Also removes protective coatings
- Extremely powerful yet still very safe
How do you use HG laminate power cleaner?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG laminate power cleaner.
As a normal powerful laminate cleaner
- Dissolve 1L HG laminate power cleaner in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
- Apply this with a properly wrung-out mop or floor cloth. Rinse it regularly in the solution.
- Do not rinse or mop dry, simply leave the floor to dry on its own.
- The result is a clean laminate floor!
For removal of HG laminate protective coating gloss finish (HG product 70)
- Pour HG laminate power cleaner undiluted into a bucket.
- Apply this with a properly wrung-out mop or floor cloth.
- Now leave to work for a few minutes before removing the liquid with a clean and properly wrung-out mop.
- Now mop once or twice with a well wrung-out mop.