The new award winning Powerfast II Woodscrew from Fischer is the perfect solution for use in hard and soft woods.
Countersunk head with Pozi No.2 recess, zinc plated, partial thread. Ce approved.
- Fast bite tri-blade tip for fast start.
- Easy installation improves battery life on tools.
- The chipboard screw has significantly reduced timber splitting behaviour in comparison with other performance wood screws.
- The unique geometry of the new Powerfast II screw reduces edge spacing, increases load capacity and reduced driving torque.
- The unique blue passivated zinc plating does not contain chrome VI and is environmentally friendly.
- Stick fit Pozi seat for reduced Cam-Out.