Fischer Collated Brad Nails Angled 32mm 16g Grade A2 Stainless Steel Pack of 2000
▪ Brad nails are ideal for securing corners or near the corners of the wood.
▪ They are least likely to split the wood or damage the corners because they have blunt ends.
▪ Brad nails can be used to fix wood in place or to hold two pieces together and may be removed carefully when the glue dries.
▪ The nails can be used in both soft and hard wood offering a variety of applications based on personal choice and the type of project.
▪ Lost heads on the nails provide an aesthetic finish that cannot be seen when fixed deeper into the substrate
▪ Made with specialised glue so if dropped, the nails do not become loose and separate from the glue collation.
Please note these nails do not come supplied with fuel cells.
-Tacwise Ranger 2 18v 16G Inclined Nailer.
-Will Fit any 20 Degree 16G angled finish Nailer.