A buff coloured, cement which has a thick, paste like consisteny. Ready to use, blend of high quality clays and selected fillers that sets rock hard when exposed to heat and air. Resistant to high temperatures, once cured the mortar will resist temperatures up to 1250°C.
Suitable for use on any surface that is exposed to high temperatures including:
- Fitting continuous burning fires.
- Jointing iron flue pipes.
- Building and repairing firebacks.
- Mending cracked and broken bricks in grates and stoves.
- Pointing between metals and bricks.
NOTE: The cement is water soluble and should not be used outside or where joints can be eroded by water.