Don’t let any time go to waste when you’re decorating indoor or outdoor surfaces. If you use this Zinsser Cover Stain primer-sealer, your new wood trim can be primed, sanded and top-coated all on the same day.
Cover Stain will be touch-dry in 35 minutes, and recoatable in two hours – this fast-acting primer will help you get the job done quicker, saving you time and money. A generous coverage of up to 9.8m² per litre ensures each tin goes a long way, and it can be used under any solvent-based or water-based topcoat.
On interior surfaces, the quick-drying Cover Stain has great hiding power and permanently seals stains of all kinds – you can be confident your topcoats will be blemish-free. It is especially effective on nicotine and water stains.
Outdoors, Cover Stain’s unique formulation delivers full penetration and flexibility on all surfaces, especially dimensionally unstable wood panelling and trim – few oil-based primers can succeed here. It resists cracking and peeling and is compatible with all decorative top coats.
• Coverage of up to 9.8m² per litre
• Touch-dry in just 35 minutes
• Recoatable in just 2 hours
• Full cure in 4-7 days
• Easy to apply with brush, roller or spray
• Suitable for interior or exterior use
• Sticks to all surfaces without the need for sanding
• Seals all kinds of stains such as water, smoke or nicotine
• Blocks cedar and redwood bleed
• Resists cracking and peeling
• Compatible with all decorative top coats
• Solvent-based formula
• Supplied in a 500ml tin – total coverage of up to 4.9m²