Ohme OHME0002GB002 Home Pro 7kW Type 2 Tethered EV Charger (5 metre)
The Ohme Home Pro devices on the market in the UK are mainly intended for the charging of electric vehicles in domestic settings. The units may be used in workplace settings but are not intended as public charging devices.
Ohme’s latest home EV charger, featuring an interactive LCD screen, displays live charge data and gives drivers the option to control their charging from the charger itself.
- In-built PEN fault device, saving time, money and resources on every install.
- Backplate included for easy installation
- In-built load management set through unit itself
- Compact and discreet
- OZEV WCS approved
- 3 - year warranty
- Charging controlled via mobile app or interactive screen
- Load balancing clamp, wagos, and lightning junction box included
The charger is to be used with a single-phase electricity supply.
They are fixed charging units primarily complying with product standard BS EN IEC 61851-1:2019 Electric vehicle conductive charging system, General requirements.
Controlling the operation of the product is through either a smartphone app or via buttons and the LCD TFT colour screen on the unit. This allows charging to be scheduled in line with dynamic energy tariffs or forecasts of the carbon intensity of electricity generation.
Features and Benefits:
- Interactive LCD screen
- Schedule charging, input a target battery % and add a price cap per kWh via the charger or Ohme app
- Tethered cable - ease of connection to EV
- Energy tariff and vehicle integration
- Over-the-air firmware/software upgrades
- In-built protective earth neutral (PEN) fault device
- Dynamic load balancing
- LCD screen
- Power output/Max current: 7.4kW/32A
- Nominal supply: 230 V AC, 50/60 HZ
- Protection: RCD Type A with 6 mA DC
- Overcurrent protection: not fitted, to be fitted separately.
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 170mm / 200mm /100mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Output cable length: 5 metres
- Flying lead cable length: 1 metre
- Ingress protection degree: IP55
- Operation temp: -25 degrees to 45 degrees
- Storage temp: -40 degrees to 85 degrees
- 2G/3G/4G multinet sim card - cost covered by Ohme for the first 3 years
- OZEV EVHS and WCS approved
- UKCA marked