HG silicon seal remover has been developed especially to remove silicone seal from various surfaces, including stainless steel, enamel, glass, various types of plastic, ceramic tiles, glazed tiles, natural stone and similar surfaces.
- Even for the most stubborn sealant
- Works within 15 minutes
- Does not affect other materials
- Includes brush and spatula
Silicone sealant remover for even the most stubborn sealant
Remove sealant? The HG silicon seal remover is a product with a pleasant odour, easy to apply, and it does not affect plastic, tile, natural stone and similar surfaces. Removing silicone sealant or bathroom silicone seal is often a difficult task. Other types of sealant, such as butylene, acrylate and universal sealant leave residue that is often difficult to remove with a general silicone sealant remover, but they are easy to remove with HG silicon seal remover. Our silicone sealant remover is suitable for removing old sealant and even the most stubborn sealants.
How do you use HG silicon seal remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG silicon seal remover. We advise you to first test the silicone remover in a small, inconspicuous place. Do not use this silicone remover on porous surfaces. Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying new sealant after using the silicone sealant remover.
- Use a knife to cut away the sealant as close to the surface as possible.
- Carefully cover the sealant that must not be removed with tape.
- Apply HG silicon seal remover liberally to the sealant remnants with the included brush. Leave to work for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sealant remnants with the included spatula. Is this still difficult? Then let the sealant remover work longer.
- Carefully remove the remaining silicone sealant remover with water or with a nailbrush or clean cloth.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.