The new generation of Compact-Tough Floodlights are lighter and even more compact, with a frosted lens for reduced glare.
The Compact-Tough IP65-rated LED Floodlight breaks from convention with a design that meets the desire for attractive exterior lights. Meanwhile, a tough aluminium body and tempered glass refractor ensure that these floodlights are built to last. With 85% lower running costs compared to halogen equivalents, the Compact-Tough not only looks great, it is incredibly efficient as well.
For added convenience and functionality the Compact-Tough Floodlight is also available with a PIR sensor, so you get bright, energy-efficient light when and where you need it. Many exterior lights with PIR sensors have sensors with IP ratings far below that of the luminaire itself. This means that while the luminaire will be tough and last for a long time, the sensor may be fragile and not last as long. The PIR sensor on the Integral LED Compact-Tough is rated at IP64 which means it has good weather-proof properties (resistant to water spray from any direction, as well as ingress of dust). This model also features a PIR Override feature, which allows you to set an "always on" mode for times when you want the light to remain on and not rely on the PIR sensor.
- Tough aluminium and polycarbonate body with marine grade fixings
- Frosted tempered glass lens for reduced glare
- Highly reliable IP64 PIR Sensor (many LED floodlight sensors are only IP44)
- More efficient (up to 90lm/W)
- 85% lower running cost (compared to Halogen)than other LED floodlights on the market
- Pre-wired 2m cable for easy installation
- Maintenance-free and no lamp to change