Bond It Sealacryl Fibre Reinforced Repair and Roof Coating Grey 5kg
Bond it Sealacryl 5kg grey is a fibre reinforced liquid acrylic resin dispersed in solvent designed to prevent the ingress of water and is effective on all common roofing surfaces and types.
As the solvent evaporates it leaves behind the super strong acrylic fibre reinforcing dispersed throughout the roof coating.
Due to the fibres in the coating it will bridge small gaps and require only a one coat application to give instant waterproofing however experience shows that two coats of Sealacryl ensures a greater uniformity of coating and finished thickness.
Where excessive movement may occur additional reinforcement can be incorporated into the coating such as Acrypol Flexible scrim or scrimtex sheet should be bedded into the coating and allowed to settle overnight prior to the next stage.
Bond-it Sealacryl One Coat 5Kg Grey is an extremely strong and tough thick roofing product that has an excellent degree of waterproofing Protection of flat and pitched roofs, roof lights, flashings, fibre cement sheeting, gutters, slate, asphalt, lead, metals, for renovation of all types of roof structure flat and pitched roofs, corrugated asbestos, roof lights, flashings, roofing felt, gutters, slate, asphalt, lead, glasshouses, metal and fibreglass.
- Handy 5kg tin
- Grey in Colour
- Instant roof repair even to damp surfaces.
- Application temperatures normally + 5 degree C to + 25 degree C
- Sealacryl is easily applied using a brush or roller
- Brush applied and dries to a smooth seamless flexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth.
- Because of the high level of fibre it will bridge small cracks and gaps.
- Requires only a one-coat to give instant and total water protection even in areas subject to ponding.
- Sealacryl will tolerate damp surfaces although as with any application for best results are obtained on a dry surface.
- Has great solar reflective capability's.
- Instant protection.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Seamless fully flexible one piece coating.
- 1 to 2kg per meter square
Always read the technical data sheet prior to use